The UK family law reform website covers a variety of subjects: Abduction, ADHD, Abuse, Artificial intelligence, Banks, Benefits, Blair, Boys, Brexit, Cancer, Cafcass, Care, Children, CIA, Court, Council tax, CSA, Depopulation, Diana, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drugs, EU Military Unification, False allegations, Families, Fathers, Feminism, Fracking, Fukushima, Geoengineering Watch, Grenfell, HAARP, Homelessness, Hurricanes, Judges, The Kev Baker Show, David Kelly, Marriage, Money creation, NHS, Parents, Police, Rape, Sanctions, Saudi Arabia, Schools, Shared Parenting, Smart meters, Social workers, Soros, Suicide, Surveillance, Theresa May, Terror, Transgender, UK Column News, Unemployment, US, Vaxxed, Venezuela, Weather, Wi-Fi

A total economic collapse to bring in the new world order.

I wonder how angry people will be when they realize the experimental Coronavirus vaccines actually taught their immune system to overreact which will make them much sicker in the future than those who did their own research and refused to have them.

Why do we always need to learn things the hard way? Summary, key lessons and conclusions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3xq4cEHT0s

Perspectives on the Pandemic | "Blood Clots and Beyond"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=pyPjAfNNA-U&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR28fLcRM-M1naN2FBeXOf8xxcmJG6SHXwO0PuhJMHM0odU1PTHBPmHka3I

Final, Irrefutable Proof that the Covid-19 Pandemic Never Existed
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/final-irrefutable-proof-that-the-covid-19-pandemic-never-existed_JmPw8cUxQG1w7NP.html?fbclid=IwAR14PRkD1DztClJ_zq1rm2-SM_t18Lg-nDnx9j1P93UfFODpnmepYZ7Qfds

Dr Mike Yeadon talks about his grave concerns about the Coronavirus jab
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/dr-mike-yeadon/id1449753062?i=1000515435267

Knut Wittkowski has a dire warning for the world: lockdowns only breed new variants of the virus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4wIsshE4Q4

Fauci gets grilled by Mexican Comedian
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/53-highwire-with-del-bi-28269782/episode/vaccine-disaster-ahead-79571993/

Are Leaky Vaccine Turning Humans Into Marek's Chickens?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQGJ4C1HtY

Dr. Tenpenny and Dr. Andy Wakefield
https://rumble.com/veltif-dr.-tenpenny-and-dr.-andy-wakefield-march-12-2021.html?fbclid=IwAR1aQsNzAqRESRI0N4UYRjKm2GAs418Unux5UQxd2E2jqdrYDJcKUs_yxSI

Covid-19 Vaccines Are Weapons of Mass Destruction - and Could Wipe out the Human Race
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-19-vaccines-are-weapons-of-mass-destruction-and-could-wipe-out-the-human-race_GcjtJu9dY1RcSNh.html

Vaccines are creating a bioweapon of mass destruction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZxiNxYLpc
Mass vaccination will destroy natural immunity and cause a global catastrophy of death and disease
https://dryburgh.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Geert_Vanden_Bossche_Open_Letter_WHO_March_6_2021.pdf

Dr. Andrew Kaufman: They Want To Genetically Modify Us With The COVID-19 Vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/r9MG7YY5CrpL/

BLOWS THE LID OFF THE COVID mRNA VACCINE DANGERS!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9bH46xQRqjFa/?fbclid=IwAR0qVHeo3uJUeVHYX5OCJiuGXWX1qHQ5vFfz6HLriVx5cHKKP6uH9HbSXpE

DEMON TECH: Devil DNA, Lucifer Bloodlines & Hellish Hybrids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79D30D78C94&feature=emb_logo

Hidden Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCHgfJtukk

From: david@ukfamilylawreform.co.uk
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 9:04 AM
To: ben.everitt.mp@parliament.uk
Subject: The WHO is finally admitting the PCR tests are FLAWED
Dear Ben Everitt,
If someone is tested by PCR as positive when a cycle threshold of 35 cycles is used (as in the case in most laboratories in Europe, US & Canada), the probability that said person is actually infected is 3%, the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%.
Yours Sincerely
David Mortimer

From: ben.everitt.mp@parliament.uk
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 4:54 PM
To: david@ukfamilylawreform.co.uk
Subject: RE: Covid cases?

Dear David,

Thank you for your email.

When undertaking a PCR test, a sample will be collected from parts of the body where the virus gathers, such as a person’s nose or throat. This sample will be treated with chemicals to remove substances such as proteins and fats, until only genetic material to identify the virus is still available. Then, the sample is placed into a machine which cycles through temperatures that heat and cool the sample to trigger chemical reactions that cause the virus' DNA, if present, to create an identical copy of itself. Each cycle will cause the amount to double. When a certain level is met, this tells the person running the test that the virus was present in the original sample. In the UK, if more than 40 cycles are carried out a laboratory clinician will rerun the test: a positive test will only be notified where the number of cycles is 40 or lower. The universal standard is to use a maximum of 40 cycles of amplification.

I hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for taking the time to contact me.

Kind regards,

Ben

From: david@ukfamilylawreform.co.uk
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 10:02 PM
To: ben.everitt.mp@parliament.uk
Subject: Re: CDC health impact events 2.79%

Dear Ben Everitt,

Please will you kindly clarify:

(A) Do the Government know how many people have suffered an adverse health impact after receiving the first does of the Coronavirus vaccine?
(B) Do the Government know how many people have died after receiving the first does of the Coronavirus vaccine?
(C) Do the Government know how many people must suffer and die before it is deemed to be unacceptable?

Yours Sincerely

David Mortimer

From: ben.everitt.mp@parliament.uk
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 11:45 AM
To: david@ukfamilylawreform.co.uk
Subject: RE: CDC health impact events 2.79%
Dear David,
Thank you for your email.
The government looks at all medical evidence that is presented, as does the relevant medical bodies such as the MHRA. I understand that the MHRA's updated advice is that anyone with a previous history of allergic reactions to the ingredients of the vaccine should not receive it, but those with any other allergies such as a food allergy can now have the vaccine.
Thank you again for taking the time to contact us.
Kind regards,
Elinor Cope
Senior Parliamentary Assistant

From: david@ukfamilylawreform.co.uk
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 8:01 AM
To: ben.everitt.mp@parliament.uk
Subject: CDC health impact events 2.79%

Dear Ben Everitt,

Please will you kindly clarify if the Government is aware of the data which the CDC has published on health impact events?

Dr Vernon Coleman discusses a table which shows the number of registrants with first dose (112,807) and the number with "health impact events" (3,150). A health impact event means that the person is unable to perform daily activities, unable to work, requiring care from doctor or health care professional.
Dr Vernon Coleman points out that this number represents 2.79% of those receiving the first dose of the vaccine.
If the UK population (of 60 million) were to receive the vaccine, the number of people unable to function (as described above) and needing care in the UK would be 1.67 million people.
If the whole world population were to receive the vaccine (6 billion) and were to be affected in this way, the number of people unable to function (as described above) and needing care across the world would be 167 million people.

https://soundcloud.com/user-222860353/urgent-news-about-the-covid-19-vaccine

Yours Sincerely

David Mortimer

http://www.ukfamilylawreform.co.uk/coronavirus.htm